Blond hair, blue eyed California girl.

This is me.

What do you think of when you hear that?

Haha. I am not a valley girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Convinient selective disinformation:

Oh, a typical "all american girl" that people should drool over...

Honest opinion:

Jeez, not htis again... Why can't I find a raven haired blue eyed woman...

No offense, You asked, blondes aren't my thing... lol

What Guys Said 6

• OMG: all that's right with America. The "California Girl Next Door" - who could model for Playboy, but wants to be a physician. Oh, and a really old "Beach Boys" song. D

• God bless America!

• surfer chick lol

• i think freak. I don't know that's just what comes to mind.

• Katy Perry's song lol

I don't really think of anything but a girl wearing short shorts and a oversized top with aviators

What's a valley girl?

• you are a CAL girl all the way and you look real hot by the way

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's the stereotypical glowing image that pops into most peoples' heads when they imagine someone from California. Being from Oregon, I know that this isn't always the case, and I don't think much of anything other than that California isn't all that great, haha. Not the California that the rest of the country knows and raves so much about anyway. That's just me though. I don't mean any disrespect; I'm just a cynical Oregonian, and this is a common attitude [about California/ns] among Oregonians, haha. I also think you're very pretty and probably also very nice. But you asked what popped into my head, and that was it. I also know better than to judge because initial ideas aren't always correct and won't always stick.

• I think valley girl...or some stereotypical blond who tries to live up to the ditsy "blonde moment" stereotype.

You asked and this I what I truly believe:P Wasn't trying to offend

• Understandable. Lol.

Would it change if I told you I were from Nor Cal?

• ....I'm not saying you fit that stereotype haha,that's just what popped into my head haha.I wasn't judging you or even thinking of you when I answered just general

I don't think it would because I wasn't aiming it towards you,just a general stereotype