Ladies, Boots Or Shoes?

So I was just wondering if women really pay attention to what a man has on his feet? I've got some nice but somewhat worn running shoes that are fairly comfy, but I'm wondering if I should wear my black boots instead, there a little worn too, but their pretty stylish, what do you think?

The shoes are silver/red/and black asics and the boots are johnston and murphy, don't know if that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• boots just are too bulky, if your talking about like builders boots? Not really what I prefer. I prefer sneakers, they're more casual, but not if they're big and chunky. I like dunlop volley style link . I like seeing guys wear those style shoes, its casual but still sort of preppy.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes it matters. I put effort into what I look like for a guy so I expect the same effort in return. Plus it also depends on the person. I notice everything so I would be looking at your shoes. You didn't say where you're going so it's hard to say which one.

• College

• I thought you meant a date. If this is an everyday thing, then wear whatever looks better with your clothes that day. I'd get over your weird style if I had to see it everyday. Not saying your style is weird, just that if it wasn't to my taste, I'd get over it.

• Women sure do look at every aspect of a man. With men in general... we don't take notice anything besides face and body, no details unlike girls.

• SHOES! I H8 boots on guys, just in my opinion I prefer a shoe on a guy and yes I pay attention to what they wear.

• shoes

• if you walk around with your shirt off I don't think any of these chicks will give a damn about your shoes lol. but seriously a lotta truth is said in jest, the hotter you are the more you can pull off worn shoes. but to answer the SHOE aspect of the question, new and fresh shoes are better than worn shoes. boots are OK if they're nice ones and its cold weather

What Guys Said 0