What are things that you use to rate people's attraction on a 10 point scale?

I like to use the FABLE system.

(Face, Ass, Breast, Legs, and Erotic Factor)

Each part is worth 2 points adding a total of 10.

Do you disagree or agree with this system? What do you look for that distinguishes a 5 from an 8?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a system really. Not a thought out 1 like yours. Its more like if the guy has nice hair, clean cut look, attractive face, tanned. looks like he works out and has nice body shape. nice smile. attitude. etc The more he meets those factors then the higher the rate.

I don't really agree with your system..its a bit degrading to women..esp the way you put it.

What Girls Said 3

• That is too funny. For guys its initially the appearance that attracts them then they go in for the kill. And your points system would do the trick LOL. As for myself I really love a guys smile and eyes and then if they make me laugh I'm a goner. That's just me

• i think that's hilarious but I guess it's alright. I don't really know, I kinda just start with the eyes, then the hair, then the height. I'm not TOO choosy but I've realized hair does a lot for me.

crazy, I know.

• all I gotta say is I'm an 8 babe :p

What Guys Said 5

• I don't rate people at all. Either I find them attractive or I don't.

• Interesting, that is actually a very logical way to do it. If I ever feel the need to apply an arbitrary score to a woman's body, I will probably use this method.

• I use almost the same system. Except for girls younger than 25 I give an addidional 0, from 25 to 30 - 4, from 30 to 35 - 7, and 35+ - 8.

• I don't know really..

7 hot

I guess..

• System sounds good but I bet it blows when you add beer...