Not looking good - more or less makeup?

ever have a day where you just don't seem to look your usual self, no matter what you do?

would it then be better to try and fix the problem with more makeup and risk looking like barbie or go natural?

Thanku.:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wash your face off and start over again. Start with the basics and end with the basics. On days where you're not feeling all the attractive, less is more. More makeup is going to make you go "i'm so ugly, look at all the makeup I need and I'm still not looking good".

What Guys Said 2

• never had that problem... I'm just that damn fine

• Yes on those days its better to drink beer it helps

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes I feel better if I put on makeup and sometimes I feel better if I put on less. But no matter what, a natural look always wins even if you have to put on tons of concealer that day to cover dark circles and zits. Extra lipstick and eyeliner never makes me look better, but extra skincare and things like a tinted moisturizer and a light blush do help.

• yeh I have those days.. no matter what I try I just look bland or really bad..normally it happens wen I havnt gotten enough rest. but I just put my normal amount of makeup...i def don't want to look like I just chucked my makeup on my face.

• Get a concealer wheel, then you can fix any blemishes/imperfections without having to cake makeup on. Yellow cancels out purple, purple cancels out yellow, green and red cancel each other out. That's all you need to know.

• I personally go natural.Make-up will only make my skin look worse.