What is it about skirts?

guys, do you notice girls in skirts more then girls wearing pants? and I'm NOT talking about mini skirts, showing the amount of skin but just wearing a skirt. do you act differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what she is doing and if she is wearing underwear. Otherwise not really

What Guys Said 3

• It has to be a mini skirt, or at least above your knees, otherwise you are better of with tight pants

• I would have to say that I do...but given that I love a girls toned legs...a skirt is going to get my attention over pants anyday.

• it makes a girl look more womanly (if that is even a word) it is more femanine than pants and I think of it as nice wether it is to the floor or just below her butt. I think it looks nicer than pants sometimes and the ones with cool pattterns are awesome. that's just my oppinion though

• I maybe an old fart for saying this I always thought poodle skirts were kinda of cool. Skirt's or cool with me long as they aren't to short.

I'll vote for womanly as a word make it a poll question.

What Girls Said 0