Guys what is the difference when you call a girl "beautiful" and "hot"?

I want to figure if there IS a difference when a girl is being called hot or beautiful. I like it better when I'm called beautiful, gorgeous. But what does it mean when you call a girl hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'd make the distinction of "hot" as more of a sexually appealing body and face appearance whereas "beautiful" is more about facial looks and if she is relationship worthy

What Guys Said 3

• To me, "hot" is overused, and it can have too many unintentional meanings. Therefore, I don't use it. By taking the time to tell a girl she is beautiful, stunning, gorgeous etc. I feel it shows her that my intentions toward her are good and genuine, and that I'm not just another guy who will treat her like trash.

• beautiful means really pretty or cute and hot is usually really attractive in a sexual way

• hot means I want to f*** her, beautiful just means she looks beautiful but I don't have that much of an urge to stick my **** in her

What Girls Said 0