Interview with Abercrombie! What should I wear?

Okay so I have an interview with Abercrombie and I was wondering if I should wear their clothes or if that would be like too over kill and desperate looking? And what kind of shoes? Flats, flip flops, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1)It will be a group/panel interview

2)Look casual.For Hollister,American Eagle and Abercrombie interviews they prefer to look casual but appropriate.Don't go over the top.

3)Wear Ambercrombie clothing,but you don't have to wear a shirt or pants that have ABERCROMBIE across the front or back,again,casual,not tacky.

4)Depending on the season,if y'all are still on summer,wear sandals

What Guys Said 2

• I think wearing Abercrombie would make you look like a try hard. That's really cliche and I'm sure a bunch of girls do that without it helping.

• Wear all Old Navy stuff

What Girls Said 2

• I work there! Just dress casually: jeans, tanktop or plaid, and flip flops. That's what you'll be required to wear so that's what we want to see.

• It's all about appearance with that store. So wear something stylish and fit. Don't walk in jeans though, get some nice pants