Flashy Pictures?

A guy I've been talking to for a few weeks now, asked me what my e-mail address was and then sent me topless pics with him in his boxers. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• cause he wants you to think about having sex with him but he's too chicken to say it.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really sure but he could be hoping that you will reciprocate with ones of yourself in similar attire. Another reason might be to push the envelope/test the waters; hoping it will spark a conversation pertaining to sex. The thing is though that these are just speculation since I am not him there is no way I can truly know what he was thinking unless I ask him, but since I don't know him, you will have to be the one to do so if you really want to know why.

• He's trying to show you why his attempt at being an underwear model failed.

• I think he's just tryin to impress you . I think he's a bit of a dick myself.Like, Who does that?

What Girls Said 1

• wow, I had the same scenario, but only he was wearing his black shorts. I was pretty surprised that he would show me himself top less, I don't know about how you felt about it, but as fore me it felt more of a sexual code, could I be wrong, he did have a nice body? but then again guys are pretty readable, their more straight forward than us, so maybe the guy is trying to say something, without get rejected?