Guys: is there an "easy" way to remove body hair?

like arms pits for example

or other places

you know ... especially around the penis

thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• There are razors made for bikini areas, you can try that. But the easy way is to wax, it hurts like hell, but it lasts a really long time

What Girls Said 2

• Don't forget about ingrown hairs...ouch! Why not just trim it so it's neat?

As for armpits, shaving is easiest. You could also waxing (rather painful), use an epilator (kind of like waxing/ tweezing, again painful), depilatory cream like nair (not recommended for sensitive areas). Have you tried shaving? I think that might be your best option.

• Fire.

What Guys Said 2

• SHaving armpits is gay :P But id trim your hair down there so it doesn't look like a jungle. Needs some hair cos lets be honest, our junk isn't the best looking thing :P

• i'm kinda going with stuarto on this one... not going to lie though - I shave the boys and leave everything else trimmed - really easy to knick the big guy too which isn't fun so I just trim that too. but, yeah, nair isn't the greatest ideas... waxing is starting to be acceptable for guys, but when I really want to shave everything in the green zone, I use one of the pink razors my exs leave behind. (way better than the stuff they make for your face)