Are these attractive traits for women? What am I doing wrong?

I'm 20 and I'm having a hard time finding a girlfriend, I don't even know where to begin. Lately I've been wondering why I've had a rough time lately, so all I can do is list what I think are my strong points and find out if they are somewhat attractive or not.

I'm 6'2" and about 150 pounds, a little bit above average in the looks department I think (As bad as it is, I've had shallow girlfriends before who were very attractive, and I've had random girls call my phone and text me saying they want to meet me... it happened 3 times in the last 2 years), speak 2 languages, have goals and ambition, will graduate college and become a Veterinarian next year, I like to think I'm well-spoken and educated, I'm really easy going and fun.

I'll accept my lack of success lately has brought me down and I don't feel attractive anymore, although I look just the same as before, but other than that, I don't think I'm just too bad to get a girlfriend. what can it be?

What Girls Said 1

• You sound a wee bit thin to me, but there is nothing wrong with that.

You're still very young. Spend this time focusing on yourself and your ambitions. The right girl will come along when she is meant to. Can't rush these things. :)

Start to worry when you are my age and still single... ;)

Enjoy your life, you're going to have plenty of prospects soon enough.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you are to nice, try growing a pair and chasing girls you like. Join social sites and dating sites, lower your standards and remember beer is your friend...