1. what do you notice first about the opposite sex?
2. if you were in love with someone would it matter to you if they got fat?
3. when looking for a significant other what color eyes do you prefer?
4. what about hair color?
5. long or short?
6. what's your favorite song?
7. how was your day?
8. what's your favorite thing about yourself?
9. what do you hate the most about yourself?
10.what do you think of tats and piercings?
11.do you have or plan on having children?
12. are you a virgin?
13.do you think your a good looking person?
14. what's the one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
15. are you or have you gone to college?
Most Helpful Guy
1) I try to soak it all in. I mean whatever shows itself first. Could be a smile, could be a joke she makes, could be her body.
2) Although there are exceptions, in general I'll say "yes". When people go from healthy to fat, it's typically a sign that their competitive edge is lost a little bit (think "freshman 15"). I'm a competitive guy and work out a lot and I absolutely would not give up working out for anything except if I became like a world champion cook and had to eat fat foods all the time. I don't want to see anybody let themselves go. Of course like I said, there are exceptions, and if it were a case where it didn't happen quite like how I described, I may feel differently.
3, 4) Don't care about eye color, don't care about hair color, and even though you didn't ask, I definitely don't care about skin color.
5) Don't really care about hairstyle, honestly. Whatever works with your style.
6) I don't have a "favorite" song as in that there is a song I have a greater emotional response to than any other. I write music so when I hear music, I have both an emotional and an intellectual response to it. I feel that so many different people take different things from songs, so I try my hardest to look at music from lots of different perspectives at once. I feel that having a "favorite" would sort of be counterproductive.
7) Good, and I think next week will be good too!
8, 9) Hating something about myself would sort of imply that I can't change that, and having a favorite thing about myself sort of implies that I think I never should change that, so I try not to have that strong of an attachment to something I see in myself. However I will say I think that part of me is kind of cool.
10) They work on some and not on others. Like I said earlier, it's whatever your personal style is all about.
11) I know I'll have kids one day, but I don't really know when it'll happen. I have a lot to work on in myself first.
12) Yeah actually.
13) I guess you could say that. Basically, it's impossible to say "no" to this question without ignoring a lot of stuff that's happened in my life. I wouldn't have said yes a few years back, but I started working out and dieting. Thanks to some hard work, I've lost some fat, gained some muscle, grew a few inches, and cleared up my skin. A month or so ago a fashion / commercial modeling agency expressed some interest in me, so it's not like I haven't proven to myself how far I've come. But I do still look in the mirror and think to myself that there's still room for improvement.
14) I don't think about it that way. I just want to have a good time while I am here. Accomplishing awesome things is a great way to have a good time, though. It's hard to satisfy my competitive urges, but maybe I'll do something so awesome I'll feel like I can rest.
15) I'm going now. We'll see where this takes me.0