What do guys think about hoop earrings on a girl?... with a ponytail? :)

sexy? unattractive?

im half filipina, and look a bit latino...

Most Helpful Girl

• some guys probably like it...but I have heard some white guys refer to hoop earings as ghetto girl earrings before but that's if your a white girl they espect black or latinos to wear that type of stuff...but me I used to wear big hoop earings between the ages of 16 and 18...now I kinda feel like its not really that classy and I guess my taste has matured up so now I where real gold an silver dimond studs. As for the hair being pulled back keep your hair down it looks very girly and beautful why throw it up in a ponytail? unless its hot, your working out, or bumming it for the day.

What Guys Said 3

• Hoop earrings are nasty.

• I just never like hoop earrings. They always look bad to me.

• But aren't you a guy? O.o

• Yeah what about it? Are guys supposed to like them on girls? lol

• if the chick is latin then its gonna be really sexy

• I think it looks good, if you're outfit is right. A ponytail says casual, on the move, relaxed. Hoop earrings is a bit more "glamorous" I'd say and party girl-ish.

But the right outfit can pull this off successfully.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say it depends on the SIZE of the hoops.

Small silver or gold hoops (in between the size of a quarter and nickle) look good with any outfit or hairstyle.

Anything bigger starts to look trashy, and anything plastic, no matter the size, looks cheap and trashy. Unless, its for a look IE It's game day and you've gone ALL OUT for your team with the spray paint in your hair, jersey on, shoes that match the color of the jersey, and plastic earrings that are the color of the team.

But that example is extreme. :<

• CHAV.

• it looks ghetto on anyone, and trashy

• Why would you care?

I like hoops and I don't give a goddamn sh*t if the guys don't like it.

It's the face that matters. :)

Btw, half filipina with a bit of a latino look? Wow! Give me a picture of you! You must be very pretty! :))

• um I doubt guys are nitpicky enough to care about your earrings. I tend to wear big earrings when my hair is pulled back because I think that ponytails are boring and you need jazzy accessories to spice it up. I had no idea that big hoops & ponytails were "trashy" I mean its not like you're wearing fishnets, a miniskirt and stilettos wtf

• i wear hoops because it works well with my face shape. but I don't wear huge hoops, just little ones

• As said before, looks chavvy

• Chavvy.