Are you a flirty girl even while in a relationship?

Do you flirt with other guys while in a relationship?

Would you rather date a guy who flirts with other girls while in a relationship or would you rather date a guy who doesn't flirt with other girls while in a relationship?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I are both very flirtatious people, we can't help it so we both flirt with other people a little. But we remain respectful of each other and if either one of us feels uncomfortable with the others' flirting, we respect that and back off. Regardless, we can't help but flirt excessively with each other anyways.

I will also add that there have been times when we take advantage of our flirtatiousness and we've even had competitions to see who can get the most free drinks at the bar. HAHA! There's just a couple of unwritten rules: no kissing, inappropriate touching, etc. it's pretty G rated and like I said before, if either one of us gets a little jealous, the game is over.

I like that we are both confident enough in our relationship and in each other that we can have fun with a little harmless flirting. If a guy were to tell me that he wasn't into flirting with other people at all once he was with me, I would wonder if he was actually just saying that to make me happy and flirting anyways behind my back. My boy is honest with me and I'm honest with him. I don't want anybody else and neither does he, but we're not blind and we still have a pulse. A little bit of harmless attraction outside of the relationship is totally natural.

• Can he really compete against you or any girl in getting free drinks? I mean I have had drinks bought for me from girls across the bar, but I would feel like a douche if I kept trying to get them to pay for me. I would like to know how he goes about it.

• Does he buy drinks for the girls he's talking to?

• Of course not! That would defeat the purpose. the only person he's buying drinks for is me. haha

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I do, but I flirt with class when I'm in a relationship.There's a difference in how you flirt when you are single and when you are taken I find. Or maybe it's just my personality and how I portray myself when I flirt.

Maybe it's alittle coward of myself to choose, but I would rather date a guy who probably doesn't flirt with other girls. I find that I usually surround myself or date really attractive men, and if they were to flirt or if they give off the wrong signal, some girls get the wrong idea and then a whole lot of drama comes with it. And I guess I have to admit, my gut wouldn't feel so well if I saw my man "flirting" with another girl but I wouldn't get too upset about it unless I found out he had other intentions.

• hmm yeah I'd say I am a flirty girl even if I'm in a relationship. Some people find it fun just to see what type of attention you get but I don't cheat on the guy I'm with , I have guys I go out with who don't "flirt" with other girls, they just cheat.

I would date a guy who just flirts but doesn't f*ck other girls; a guy that flirts? shouldn't be a problem but a guy who does the latter, he's a dead man if he crosses that line. lol. cheers =)

• I don't flirt while I'm in a relationship. I mean what's the point? I feel like that's just completely disrespectful towards the other person. I really don't even flirt with other people while I'm just talking to someone. I would hope they would do the same for me because I believe that shows you're interested in only that person. It's as if saying, "I don't want to be with those other girls in any way, shape, or form." That's how I see it at least.

• Who wants a boyfriend to flirt with other girls while in a relationship ? I'd rather have a boyfriend that doesn't flirt with other girls. But if he's going to I wouldn't want him to do it behind my back

• i like when a guy loks at a girl and I'm like.. what are you looking at?

and he's like, just realizing what an amazing girl I have.

i don't flirt while in relationships and I would be p*ssed if he did.

but its like girls flirt with other guys and their boyfriend can show off and show her how much he loves her by sticking up for her

but when guys flirt, you never know what goes on, and then the girl gets pretty angry and jealous.

• So your saying its a double standard?

• Pretty much. flirting or looking at other people is alright to a point in a relationship.

but it may just be cause I'm a girl that I think its worse for guys to flirt.. amd that may also because I've been with someone who was a cheater and right now I trust no guys..

but I'm not trying to be sexist.. when girls flirt its a chance for the guy to be more masculine and it boosts their ego..

girls flirt then they get called skanks. holy sh!t I'm contradicting everything I say.. can be good AND bad

• Yes, I still flirt a lot..sometimes when out with my teenage daughter we both flirt and laugh about it...

• Are you a single mother? Would you be cool with your husband going out and flirting with other girls in their mid 20's?

• They'd get pinched back, that's for sure!

• Ha by him or you?

• ...No I don't.. And I would rather date someone who doesn't flirt with other girls while in a relationship...

• not really unless I'm not getting enough attention at home.

• i'm kinda shy around guys so for me to flirt I have to be comfortable around the guy but I don't flirt if I have a boyfriend I really care about.

• yes I am why not it doesn't mean I like the guy its just what I do .

What Guys Said 2

• Hello,

Im of the opinion that women flirt for attention.. I mean lets face it that's is the only reason they flirt.. now if she's in a relationship and she wants attention why isn't she on the phone to her partner?

the reason is becouse she wants attention from other people, either becouse she's an attention freak or becouse she's loosing interest in the man she's with.. if she flirts with other guys when her partner is around then not only is she an attention adict but she's also disrespectfull and not worth anyones time

get rid and move on

- Chris

• I think My girlfriend flirts a lot cos I hear the gossip about it from guys around and what they say to me relates to the answer she gives me when I ask her about it...most girls likes flirting