Do my hair and eye color look fake?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the look, personally anyways. I can't tell to be honest, but it seems like the majority of women get something done to their hair so I don't think it's a big deal either way. It does look a bit dark though.

Can't tell with the eye color though, it is a VERY vivid blue though.

What Guys Said 3

• They kind of do but honestly I'm not sure I'd notice if you hadn't asked. It doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look like your natural hair color.

• nah, you're pulling it off.

• It's too common of a look now a days. That look is a trending fad.

• Except that doesn't answer my question. do you think they are natural or not?

• You're right. my eyes are real and my hair is fake. but I think black and blue looks less common than my natural blond and blue.

• Yep. I like the look. It's the glasses thing that made go lame everyone is doing that.

What Girls Said 4

• no, it just looks kinda scene. I think it looks cool.

• I don't think so I think it looks cool. My hairs black but I don't have blue eyes. Your hair is cool and your eyes are pretty

• Your hair colour looks fake but the eye coulour looks natural.

• I wouldn't of noticed. I think your cute!