Which one of these styles do you like best?

Which style do you guys like best a more modern retro style like Shelley Mulshine, a colorful raver/scene look like Leda,A classic retro look like Dita, Sort of grudge like Taylor Momsen, or very alternative like Amor Hilton?

Links:

Shelley Mulshine

link

link

Leda:

link

link

Taylor Momsen

link

link

link

Amor Hilton:

link

link

Dita

link

link

Taylor Momsen and Leda both have really Awesome styles

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Leda and Amor looks amazing, too. So creative and fun. And takes serious guts to rock all that wild dye and makeup. Dedication for sure. xD

• Couldn't agree more they are both a personal fav of mine

What Guys Said 3

• 1.Leda-No complaints.

2.Shelley-I don't like how the skirt is half way up her abdomen but she still looks great.

The rest I don't like:

Taylor I don't like at all she looks trashy.

I can't stand Amor's piercings.

Dita just looks disgusting.

• Shelley is wearing what you call a high waist skirt they are a part of vintage fashion along with high waist shorts and pants. So I take it you don't like vintage fashion? I also didn't ask if you find dita disgusting looking or if you thought she was unattractive I asked about the style and fashion.

• Thanks for commenting I respect everyones opinion its just that your comment seems to focus on if you thought they were attractive rather than there fashion I don't care what you think about amors piercings I was asking more about her clothes and fashion.Also you are judging more than voicing your opinon and not to be rude although your comment was you are in no positon to judge and your fashion isn't to good eitherAnd to call dita disgusting looking you don't look to good youself. well I'm done bye

• I already know I'm ugly and never said I was good looking so I don't see your point on that besides to make me feel like crap thanks. lol And when you say fashion I was looking at them as a whole. Not their clothes only. The piercings made me think it's part of her fashion.

• Shelly Mulshine, hair & outfit in both links. Really like Armor Hilton's outfil in 1st link, too...

• I'll say #2, but to be honest, they all seem a bit stilted to me, a bit too over-the-top. I mean, I like style, but this just seems like that's all they're going for, it's not a personal thing but a social one for them, and I'm not sure if I like that too much.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the first girl has really good style, I've been on her lookbook before and it's awesome. I also really really like Taylor's style. And Dita Von Teese always looks SO gorgeous and classic.

Don't like Amor Hilton and Leda because I hate the whole "scene" thing with a passion.

• shelley mulshine's style is cute but a little boring. I'd like to see more color going on

leda's style: the scene kid thing is so 2005 to me and if you're over 18 doing it its just like stop it please lol

taylor momsen can dress her ass off but I'm sure that would be really hard to pull off. the only thing I don't like about her is how her hair always looks disheveled and messy

amor hilton has an interesting style

dita looks good but only for special occasions, I wouldn't wanna see that everyday

so out of all of them taylor momsen wins it