Is having a "cute" style bad?

I was talking to my guy friend and he was going on about how I'm always such a "cutie". Like, I wear skinnies with oxfords and lots of lace camis, pearls, and bows, and I have curly ringlets like this: link

He was giving me an opinion on my dress for my aunt's "Old Hollywood" wedding and I was going for sexy, but when I come out he's like "Why are you so damn cute?" He says that I just don't have an ounce of sex appeal in me and that my look just says "Cute".

I don't try to be cute all the time. I def wear stuff that shows off my figure, and cleavage but DAMN. Is being a "cutie" that bad at my age? Errrrr...

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute is the best. I f***ing love cute. lol

What Guys Said 1

• being cute is sexy or all he knows about sex appeal is to be bitch..!

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with a "cute" style but you just won't get noticed by guys.

• it's your style, why would it be bad? at least he didn't say your style was ugly or lame lol, cute is still attractive. as long as you like your style and you feel good don't worry about it, people always are gonna have something to say. if you had sex appeal then someone would probably say you dressed like a slut. whatever!

• I also have the 'cutsey' look as well. I'm 18, but people think I look a lot younger. I also haven't got an ounce of sex appeal. lol