Why do some girls don't dress girly?

I see many girls on here say they only wear jeans sneakers and hoodies but never jeans or heels. Why not? what wrong with dresses and heels or those extra feminine clothes? Do you not like feeling feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• i loveee feeling feminine.

but it has to be when I'm having a "good day"

favourite outfits - cute dresses with heels

jeans, heels and singlet tops

shorts, knee high boots, singlet tops

ahh, the joys of warm weather

What Guys Said 2

• Some girls I meet are REALLY self conscious and think that they "don't look good" in a dress because it reveals too much or something, others just hate wearing heels. Personally I like a girl in tight jeans and sneakers or those sandals with the little heels on them.

• Its more casual, dresses and heals more formal or going out...

• No I mean there are some girls that never wear dresses in any occasions.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm with you. I live in skirts,dresses,hsiery and heels. I always feel more sexy,feminine and confident,when I do.I also love to splurge on myself,by shopping for really classy and sexy vintage/retro lingerie like corsets,garters,and nylons.They feel so incredible to put on,and I always get tons of looks and compliments.

• I, as a general rule, dress pretty casual. There are those days where I put on a sundress or a skirt, but 95% of the time I'm wear jeans, a wifebeater or tanktop, and some cool sneakers. I don't need to succomb to societies view of what "girly" is to feel feminine and sexy. It's inside to me. I actually get hit on more when I go out in just jeans, a plain tee or tank, and flip flops or converse than when I actually try to dress up. You don't need to put on a prom dress to be feminine.

• i really hate dresses and skirts. In my life I have only worn a dress twice. the last time will probably be at me wedding. I have never dressed girly but that could be because I was raised by my dad? I dunno, I just prefer jeans, trainers and hoodies everyday

• I dress depending upon how I feel.

On occasions when called for I dress in dresses and flats.I don't look too good with heels.

No one has ever said there is anything wrong with wearing dresses or heels.What's so wrong about not wearing dresses or heels?And who says dressing determines how feminine or not feminine a person feels?

• I have no problem with extra feminine clothes for special occassions.

Though I almost never wear heels because I just can't walk in them well. But dresses and skirts can look very nice once in a while.

I know some that don't because dresses and such are not always that comfortable.

• i would love to dress like that but I can't walk in heels :( even though I wear jeans I try to make sure I have a cute top and accessories, and nice flats or sandals. I used to wear jeans sneakers and hoodies but I was really fat then and not confident

• i am a real girly girl I love dresses and heels and everything feminine but sometimes I am not in the mood to wear these clothes because I feel lazy or so and then I just wear jeans sneakers and a cute tee which is more comfortable than heels and a skintight dress or top