What articles of clothing do you most enjoy wearing, putting/trying on, or shopping for, and why?

We girls are blessed (or maybe cursed ;-) ) with having so many different things we get to wear (for instance, and by no means a full list, there are various styles of blouses, jeans, slacks, shorts, swimwear, workout outfits, shoes, boots, dresses, formal outfits...and on and on and on, hehe...), so I was wondering what you most enjoyed getting to wear from such a wonderfully-long list...and why... :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you would have asked me a few months ago I would have said shoes just because there are so many different kinds and they can be really cute. But now I <3 dresses! Dresses are fun to wear and just really easy and cute!

• Y wouldn't you just have said both, did you only just recently get into wearing dresses?

• Yea I never really was into dressses until fairly recently.... Now I love them

What Guys Said 1

• I like wearing flip flops, easy to put on, easy to take off, water proof, good for throwing it at somethign or someone if they anoy you. Also good for wobly chair or table...

What Girls Said 4

• I guess that I'm a little too girly,but I live in skirts,dresses and heels.Always seemd so natural.I never really got into jeans and stuff,that much.Occasionally a nice pair of dress slacks wll work,but always with heels. I love really fine quality lingerie and hosiery,too.I especially adore the older vintage/retro style,like corsets,nylons and garters.

• I really enjoy getting free shirts. Especially if they end up having an awesome design on them!

Shirts in general are fun to shop for. Especially band shirts or ones with cool animal designs on them.

And shopping for athletic shoes can be fun to. They look awesome and are so comfortable to walk around in.

I don't go shopping that often though.

So I guess I'm just casual or sporty most of the time.

• Where do you get free t-shirts?

• I do that to, I kinda collect t shirts from cool places I've gone or things I've seen. Most of the really cool ones I have were free or under $10.

• Awesome ^_^

• i love shopping and wearing hoodies. I prefer guys hoodies tho, there much more nicer to wear

• sweaters

jeans

shorts

and

boots