What do men want in a wife?

Don't just say the whole package! I really want to know the most specific things men look for in the woman they will decide to marry.

Guys with real answers: thanks! I want to be a good wife someday so I need to know a man's priorities.

U other guys: you're so funny I forgot to laugh. That's a little comeback from the 80's, it's silly and meaningless, kinda like your answers :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Healthy, happy, good with children, Physcial and mental attraction, personality... and believes in the love, honour and obey with and emphasis on obey...

What Guys Said 4

• 40% beauty!

30% love!

20% intelligence!

10% understanding capabilities!

• Ha! I knew if I looked at your other answers all I would find are chauvinistic ideals. In one answer you say respect your feelings, don't masturbate, don't have sex. BLAH BLAH BLAH. And then I find this sh*t. You are a detriment to society. I am going to eat a big juicy steak tomorrow. Since I read you are from India. Or am I stereotyping? Woops! Guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander! Get a life looser.

• Can cook, clean and listen :p

• Supermodel, rich, refuses to sign a pre nup, etc

• Their penis.

What Girls Said 1

• it's different with each men, as you can tell.

but usually ask the guy you are with. Men just want honest companion, someone to share their life with and someone who completes them. If you love him and you make him happy then you are the one.