Do you believe?

no not in god.but in the strange and mysterious world of eye flirting

you know the kind of flirting when a guy walks past a girl or vice-versa and they make eye contact and for lack of a better term flirt without saying anything at all.

my friend thinks its hogwash

if so what experiences have you had with this

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! Eye flirting can be very powerful! I remember one time I was working at Ray Catena Mercedez dealer in New Jersey, and there was this gentleman who looked at me straight into my eyes that gave me shivers up and down my spine. There was a mystery in his eyes that intrigued me. James Bond was really good at that, and also George Clooney! I read on a book once that you can master this powerful eye flirting technique.

I wonder sometimes if I ever caused that same effect on other people?!

• I have once, the first time I ever put credit to it a smiled at a girl and she started blushing and giggling like she was nervous as all hell before she said "hi" and rushed off (this was when I was 13 so if that sounds a little immature of a reaction its because she was about the same age))

What Girls Said 3

• its totally legit. I don't think it happens often, I think both parties must be mutually attracted for it for work, otherwise its just checkin each other out.

• That was how I met my EX, on the skytrain exchanging glances, I took off my shades to let him get a better look than I glanced his way smiling, that turned into giggiling and we exchanged numbers. It was something that I will never forget!

• yeah I do because there was this one guy last year that would always do that to me on hallways we never talked or even had a class together later I found out he was on my track team and that he liked me

so I do and I don't think its hogwash

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't that just.2 people walking by each other and checking each other out?