The European curse? haha

OK so I have a slight European background, I have the thick dark hair, green eyes but fair skin. The only problem I'm having is the darker body hair that comes with it. Not like a lot but enough for me to notice and be self conscious about it. It's on my lower back and all on my tummy and stuff. Do guys notice stuff like this and what do they think if they do? What can I do to make it less noticeable that's not too extreme? Please help me so I can ease my mind and flaunt what I got without worrying about this issue lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I though all white americans had European backgrounds guess I was wrong afterall...

What Guys Said 3

• sexy

• Yeah, we notice it but considering that most of us have more bodyhair than a gorilla it doesn't bother us unless you have more back hair than I do lol. You could just shave or have it waxed off if it bothers you.

• Doesn't matter if you have a bush, I think they are kinda sexy.

What Girls Said 0