I'm 18, but I look like I'm 15/16?

Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

It's kinda weird how all the little girls (13-16) are into me and then all the older girls(17-18) think I'm too little for them. I do get a lot of cute compliments though from all ages.
No, I'm not asian.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling. I'm 21 and a lot of people think I'm still 14.and I even get this when I'm wearing makeup and thinking I hopefully look at least 18. I know I'm supposed to take it as a compliment, but I won't see it that way until I'm 30 and everyone thinks I'm 20. I also think that it's a reason why guys never really asked me out high school. They all thought I was still a freshman when I was a senior. That or that they thought I skipped a few grades.

As for the girls, I guess it depends on taste. I personally go for cute guys, even ones that are younger than me. Some have been around my height (5' 3'') and some taller.

What Girls Said 7

• Right now it might be kinda annoying, but when you start getting older you will be so glad of it-- and believe me everyone spends the majority of their life being "old". I know what you mean about younger people liking you though cause I look young for my age too!

• Everyone says that's a good thing, because when you are older, you will look younger and better than most people your age. I'm 24, and my boyfriend's cousin thought I was 17.

I feel your pain. I really can't wait to get old.

• I personally think its a good thing. You'll seem younger when you are older and wishing to be 10 years younger. Don't even worry about it.

• Gee glad to hear I'm not the only one.I'm 27 and I still get asked for ID to buy scratch tickets.lmao

Most people get plastic surgery to look younger, but you maybe able to find one that will make you look older.lol

Anyways I wouldn't worry too much about it, you will be thankful for it one day :P

• its not a bad thing. I get the same thing a lot. people don't believe that I'm 21. they think I'm like 16 or 17. its not bad because where your older you won't look it. that's what I think.

• You might think it's a bad thing now but think of it this way, when you're get old you'll look younger than you actually are!

• I know exactly how you feel, I have the same problem. I think that it's a good thing, but still younger boys want to date me and that's weird, I hope you don't have the same difficulties as me. It's better to look younger then your real age, 'cause that way you stay "beautiful" for a longer time then when it was the other way around. So don't worry! Have fun with all the compliments!

What Guys Said 7

• you have nothing to worry about bro. I was the same, I can't say it ever worried me, but when I look back at photos of me at parties, I looked so much younger than my mates.

dont let it affect you hey, just be yourself, even when you look 5 or 6 years older you still get id'ed just as much.

i didn't start shaving till late as well. and trust me it is better having a few extra years without the hassle! stop worrying bro, who gives a shit in all honesty. you will mature up mentally and the rest will follow just be yourself and don't let it bother u. chicks will dig you regardless!

• lol when I was 18 I looked the same. I didn't start shaving until I was 19. it sucks at that age too look young. but when you get older. its not soo bad. I always looked 3 years younger than I really was.

• Don't take this as an offence but are you asian? because asian people look younger than their age, again no offence.

Age doesn't matter to most girls when they graduate highschool, but there's nothing wrong with looking younger than your age, people would pay a lot of money to look younger.

• join the circle. dating was hard.

• I had the same problem. When I was 18 I had 11 and 12 yo girls into me.

once you get older you will like it, bare with it.

• Its a good thing if you want to look younger but a bad thing if your a smoker or if your trying to hang out with a older girl.

• If you're a guy and you look younger and it makes you look cute, then its good.

Any other time.it'll just cause frustration when dating or going to see R movies or buying M rated games, etc.