What does a girl look 4 in a man!!

what are you looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about everyone else but I want a nice,sweet guy that's gonna be nice and not a jerk it.He'll be the same person around or away from his friends no acts just to look like the man.He has to be some what smart not dumb enough that I can't talk to him about politics or something or a smart enough to be a smart ars.He'll be funny won't be afraid to laugh at himself once in a while and isnt cocky he has confidence but isnt cocky.He's very respectful and won't only look at me or want me for my body.In return he would have my heart and he'll always be in my thoughts.

What Girls Said 7

• IMPERFECTIONS , I don't want a guy to be perfect , but he can be PERFECT for me . I want a FUNNY guy , a SMART GUY, ( whatever that means to you) Someone that WANTS to put me first even if I have to be second . A guy who LOVES his MOTHER ( yeah I said it) and a guy that eventually wants a stronger relationship with GOD ( if he doesn't already have one ). This is so Random , but I promised myself that the day I have children is the day I give my life completely to GOD. I don't do all of what I should and even if I never have kids I still want that for myself and I want him ( the guy) to understand that. Ooo and No LIARS because life's 2 short to lie over dumb shit . I just want the boy that grew up to be the BEST MAN.

• It depends on the guy. Every guy has a different set of qualities and skills that are attractive, and with every guy I date, many whom are vastly different from one another, I get closer to finding what I actually like and want. I like men that are intelligent, creative, resourceful, good listeners, and guys that can come through and deliver when needed. Men that are respectful, fun, and that make me happy.

• He has to be smart like normal smart or smarter . The main thing I look for in a guy is some one that can make me laugh and smile until my cheeks hurt. And that respects me and wants me more then for my body ,a guy with a since of humour and a big and goofy smile a nice laugh and nice eyes. Some one who is laid back and makes me fell silly when I make a big deal out of the little things in life. Not all girls like Gangsters or boys that think there tough. I love sweet boys not a sissy but a sweet goofy guy.

• Commitment. Someone who will gladly go all out for her, and make her feel like the only girl in the world. An amazing sense of humour and a touch of confidence. Great smile and someone who is flirty but can be serious and there for her when she needs it. A good listener and someone who honestly cares about her. You care for and love her, she will return the favour : )

• Well, looking at the really big picture, the man that I would eventually want to marry would not just be a partner but a best friend. Someone to go through life with together. He would have to be accepting and understanding with a positive, good outlook on life. A very open mind. Personality is always important, someone who is a thinker but still outgoing in some ways. Funny, very funny. And a family orientated person, that's super important!

But really, whether it's mr. husband or not . . . someone loving, caring, funny, intelligent and understanding.

• i mainly look for personality, you have to have a good personality to talk to me, I like guys who are true to them self. very little impresses me so I don't need a guy to brag about what they have or what not. some one who can deal with a person like me and at the end of the day I will still be the girl of there dreams. they have to be able to laugh and love sports as much as I do. I really don't look for certain qualities a turn off is B.O and bad breath. :(

• confidence, humor, loves God and his family, athletic.

What Guys Said 0