Girls: Does body hair matter?

What are your preferences on a guy's amount of body hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like manly guys with hair, the only thing is, back hair (as in a straight up furry back) is a little too much. As far as down south, I really don't care, actually probably prefer a guy leave it alone.

What Girls Said 7

• Welll.. trim your balls.. do not shave, you'll look like a boy ashamed of going through puberty.. and it iches like a mother growing back.. if you have hair growth abnormaties then you need to make that clear so I can tell you if it needs to go..but don't let your happy trail run wild.. trim it a bit.. and your set.

• What this answer said. Except make sure to trim back from your penis a little bit also.

• I think guys should shave...EVERYWHERE! Its kinda gross when they have a hairy chest, hairy legs, hairy back, and...y'know...down there. I really think that if a girl can't have hair in those places, than a guy can't either.

• I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a fan of back hair.

but everything else is fine (:

• It doesn't really matter, as long as it's not a bush. And as long as err, down there is taken care of. ;)

• Chest hair is all kinds of disgusting (no offense) and guy leg hair is kind of disgusting because there's so much of it. Excessive facial hair is for trailer parks, old men and guys who belong to biker gangs.

• I like guys who are hairy but deffo not shaven. Cos if you shave it makes you more like a boy than a man.

• i don't think itsss a problem att all :) as long iot doesn't get outta of hand of course lol! but its not a big deal and not somethhing to stress over its probably not eveeen noticedd! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Keep it trimmed, but don't shave it all off. What you can do (and do this right before you get in the shower)...do what barbers do when they use sheers. Get your pubic hair in between your fingers and trim everything that sticks out. It tends to look neater if you get your hand as close to your skin as possible. Then get in the shower and wash all the hair off your pubic area and hands. If you get one of those handheld trimmers for hairlines, they work the easiest.