What's the deal with makeup?

link

kay obviously she looks really good in this picture but she's wearing tons of eye make up too, and most guys don't like a lot of make up on girls, so what's your opinion on that?

link

that's just her with no make up...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the second pic looks crappy, not because of makeup but because she looks tired and is making a weird face. If she was smiling, she would probably look ok.

Also , the first pic is obviously heavily photoshopped, no one's skin looks that plastic in real life.

What Guys Said 2

• The pictures are not comparable. You'd have to have the same pose, clothes, hair style and camera angle..

She looks like a raccoon in the first picture.

link (scroll down)

• well I don't think you could really compare these two because the first was probably photoshopped to look gorgeous and the second one is made to get her at her worst

so those two pictures can't really be used.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't like a lot of make up for everyday stuff. Ex. running to the laundry matt or going out for a picnik.

If you're going to a fancy resturant or a photoshoot lots of makeup is expected to be seen. Taking the dog for a walk...not so much.

• Guys don't dislike make-up.

• f*** what guys say! I keep telling people on here that. look guys will SAY "oh I don't like girls that wear makeup/a lot of makeup" but seriously if it looks good and you don't look like mimi from drew carey then your good. if your a gorgeous girl and you have a good bit of makeup on, how many guys are gonna be like "oh she's pretty but she has on sparkly eyeshadow so no" please wear what you want