Do guys like pin straight hair or hair with a bit of curl?

Kind of like messy, but still looks good. 'Cause I know a lot of girls like guys with bed head hair. Is is the same for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think wavy hair looks nice on both girls and guys.

Extremely straight hair is a little bit boring to me, although it could also be because I'm a bit jealous since I've never had very straight hair. I'm glad to know that there are girls who like bed head hair...because my hair often gets like that, and it's annoying.

My hair is naturally wavy, but it also has a bit of a life of its own...I try to keep it under control, but I also don't like using gel or other products. Sometimes after a shower, and my hair gets really dry, it starts acting up the most.

I think that when my hair looks good, it looks really good, and when it looks bad, I wish I had a hat. Girls don't seem to have as much problem looking good, maybe because their hair is generally longer.

What Guys Said 6

• What is 'bed head hair'? Yes, I prefer pin straight hair. I don't like curly or wavy.

• Well I love girls with wavy hair

• All of the above. If you're slim with long lines and an angular face, long straight hair is hot. If you've got rounder features then curly is hot, or short and straight if you've got big eyes to go with it. Bedheads are hot on just about any girl.

• It varies for me some girls look better with straight some with curly.

• Straight hair for sure!

• i don't know-i got the huey freeman afro

What Girls Said 0