Ladies.. your preference when it comes to hair

long or short, spikey, faded, bald. colored blue. lol

blonde, natural, dreadlocks. cornrolls, slicked back.

whats your style for a guy?

i posted a pic of me when I go out sometimes with my lady friends. there was a question about 3 days ago about going out to dress to impress.well that's what I wear when I don't give a damn. lol

leave some comments . have a goodnite imma going out!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care whether its long, short, spikey, bald ok maybe not colored blue! If it looks good - you look good! Ok now when it comes to hair color yea blonde is just not my thing or dreadlocks on some guys it looks so good but on others it just doesn't seem normal. My guy has to have whatever he feels comfortable in and whatever suits except the blue I mean come on to some people it should be only a phase and same as that highlight blond thing - guys color it and they look like idiots! (no offense) Sorry to all the guys that have it - hey my opinion! I know, I know I just said whatever he's comfortable in but its just that such a turn-off!

You however, you look most likely good with your hair slicked to front - there's this one pic of you with your playboy bunny tattoo facing front - your display picture - and "stop trying to look below my navel" to me you look good that way not so much with the spikey hair - to each one's opinion!

• Imma bout to change it soon, real short for the rest of the summer..

• My hair grows in fast.. I'm sure I can get about 3 or for short cuts in... I never keep the same hair style anyway.. I like to keep them on thier toes.. lol

• Haha funny but yea guys are lucky w/da hair growth, women aren't!

What Girls Said 20

• Generally, I like longer hair on guys

I mean I've liked guys with all different styles, but longer hair tends to catch my attention lol.

Like skater hair, I guess. Light or dark doesn't really matter to me.

But really, if it suits your face, then it'll look good no matter what it is :]

• link

ok hope it works this time lol so this is my kinda guy with the hair and all but only him and few guys pull it off

• i love indie style hair as I call it, but only some guys ! example he gets away with it cause it suits him

i don't mind tight hair suits some guys it all depends on what suits the guy really!

but I don't partically like spiked hair or dreadlocks

• Awh my link didn't go in for my example :(

• Oops... thought you had a you tube link... if you look at you tube, type in My New Haircut... lol

sorry my bad...

• Beautiful really really really long hair. The most important thing is that it's well kept and nurtured. The color is secondary, although I do prefer black hair with pale skin complexion. Curly long hair is sexy as well. Guys with long hair. ah. ;)

• Anything he looks good in. I like a guy to have short-medium length hair. Clean cut but long enough to be spiked up once in a while. I also prefer his hair to be natural and brunette. But that's just a preference, if he has blonde hair, I am okay with that too. As long as he's not a jerk.

• You sure have some random questions.lol

hair.well I like two styles of hair.

first is spikey (but not too long.I'm not into those dudes with the 10inch spikes in their hair lol .i'd say no longer than an inch at the most

second is well the medium length hair style that all the teenage boys have these days.its really hard to explain but its kinda like well chad croger(from nickelback), and it is even better if it is curly in this style.but beware NOT everyone can pull off this kind of hairstyle.

i don't have a preference for colour.just as long as he's cute :P

• My hair is brown short, and when I style it, its spikey... I use got 2b glue to hold it in place.. I do switch it up... and yeah.... I am random ... lol

• Thats my hair style!! ; )

• PERFECT...................LOL

• I love dark hair, brown & black are the best in my opinion. I like medium length hair on a guy, but cut into a stylish modern style, not just all over the place! Putting that little extra effort into hair can do sooo much for a fella. Even though I'm a blonde myself I don't really like blonde guys.

• I'm a sucker for a guy with blonde hair. I don't know why, but I love blonde guys.

• I guess I prefer guys with short, dark hair. It really depends on the guy though. I think the only hairstyle that's a complete turn off is a mullet.

• The Marine cut

• personally I prefer short hair!

but if the guy can pull off the long hair, that's fine with me too!

dont really like it when a guy colours his hair, but I guess I can grow to love it!

basically, hair doesn't really bother me!

• When my hair gets long, it curls, and I don't like it, I always kept it short, since I was 15,,, but still style it up differently... lol

• i'm totally feeling the shaggy blonde hair right now

• for a girl, I'd say short and longer bangs.

for a guy, I'd say a buzz cut or spikes depending on how tough you are. maybe long with a wave.

natural is the best color or shock someone with really different color. I almost died my hair purple once.

• dark brown hair.

curly straight long short.i don't care. just keep it clean

but do know, that girls have a habit of touching buzz cuts or long hair

• I don't think it matters when I first met my man he was clean cut with short hair now he has shoulder length hait and a goatee and I still fancy him

• I go for dark haired guys. Dark brown or black. And I like their hair to be really short, with them sometimes putting gel in it and spiking it up, but not much.

• a mullet is fit loads of boys are having that round by me xxx

• WHY R You SINGLe fiRST OFF BUT ANY WAY...I think it all depends I personally like guys with dreads, a nice cut or long hair ! hot

• Well, like I personally think that short dark brown hair is best. It seems that all the guys I go for fit that qualification, but that's just my opinion

• ok, I love my bf's hair.

its long(not so long) dark blonde, natural and combed.

not messy, but jst a little wild. short/long fringe. lol

What Guys Said 0