Looking younger- unattractive?

OK so I just turned 18 and I realized that I still look about 16 or younger. I don't have that much of a child-like body, apart from being slim, but my face is still really young looking. People say I'll grow out of it but my mum is the same, she looks really young. It is gross and weird? Guys I've dated have told me they like my little doll face but are they just creepy exceptions? And yes my photo for here is bad, in case you wanted to mention that!

Most Helpful Guy

• A young face is certainly not gonna turn all guys off.. A young body is likely to turn guys off, because it wouldn't feel right to have sex with a girl that has the body of a 10 year old.(unless you happen to encounter guys who are in to that) A young face is actually a very good quality to have. Often times people who develop too quickly end up aging very quickly as well.. Developing crows feet, and sagging. You should be grateful if you will continue to look young, because that means it's only gonna get better for you lol. Other women will look old and worn at 40 and you'll still be a cougar guys will hunt!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm the same way, but I like to think it will be a good thing in about 10 years when people our age start to look old but we still look younger.

• I don't see it, from the photo on your profile... your face doesn't look disproportionately young -- certainly not like a "little doll face"!?

Still, there are a lot worse things to complain about physically than a young looking face!

• It doesn't make any difference..i like girls with child-like looks.

• my ex was like that and I really liked it

• i am 36 with a twelve year old body

What Girls Said 3

• It's cute and a good sign. No one wants to look 80 when they're 30.

• I have the exact same problem! I just turned 18, and I have people telling me I look 14 or 15, D: I'm 5'7 so I'm not short and I don't think my body is particularly childlike. I just have a babyface. lol I don't think it's unattractive, you just end up getting labeled 'cute', rather than hot, but tbh that doesn't bother me.. . :P

• I don't think I let guys get away with calling me cute >:/

• Lol, I don't even mind that, what really p*sses me off is when randomers find out I'm 18 and say things like. ''Are you? You only look about 14!'' It annoys me, cos it's clearly not a compliment, and it's not like I go round telling people they're fat or ugly. haha

• your going to like it when your 30 and you look like your 21, and for now its cute:)