What do girls think about guys' hair?

I'm kinda depressed because I'm starting to lose my hair at a young age. It doesn't look bad but if I know girls think I'm cute with hair...would I still be cute without it or with a shaved head?

Most Helpful Girl

• awww. could you take meds or something? I can't say I have ever seen a cute guy with no hair irl

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, give bald a try and get people's opinion. Being a guy means that it'll take 3 months for hair to grow back if you don't like it. It all depends on your looks. It's not necessarily a big buff guy look, either. Patrick Stewart was rocking the look for years - and yes, many women think he's good looking, even as he ages.

Take the leap. If it sucks, wear a hat. Seriously - It worked for Kenny Chesney.

• Some women love bald heads. I've seen random women in restaurant go up and touch a man with a bald head. Sometimes they can't resist the impulse.

• Shave it off! I love a bloke with a shaved head. The feel of it..mmmm :)

• I dated a guy who was going bald. While I'm not necessarily attracted to blad guys, he was a sweetheart! So, don't worry about it. As long as you're comfortable with who you are, you'll be OK. You could always keep your hair short.

• if girls think your cute with the hair.. then it shouldn't make a difference. don't streess about it.. but if you are.. then you can alwyas try that hair growth product :)

• My fella lost his hair young, but he actually looks well better without! I love a shaved head

• Eh if you can rock it then go ahead.

At least you arnt graying like my friend is :D

• well...im always down for a guy with lots of hair, but honestly if you are cute and comfortable with yourself...and ROCK the buzzed or bald head. I would defiantly be attracted to you.

What Guys Said 0