How important is a guy's body to a girl?

okay so to go further in detail, I'm 6'1 and about 180lbs(about 80KGs). I go to the gym almost religiously and I'm pretty defined and structured well. I'd say my back is my most noticeable aspect. I always do pull ups and what not, but how important is my body to the opposite sex? is it very attracting or just a bonus? I'm not going to say I'm ugly or anything, I'm pretty normal but I have been noticing girls looking at me differently, almost staring haha. any ideas why or if it's a good thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its important to most girls. But I don't care about his body. That's the last thing on my mind. I mean ya know phyhsical appearence is important but I also want him to be healthy meantally and emotionally. And I don't wanna be the type of person that judges a person like that. But its good you workout it shows that you care about your health and you wanna look good. If girls are starting to look at you that's a good thing. So keep it up.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't really like guys with hot bodies because they tend to be really cocky and self-absorbed and I tend to feel really inadequate when even standing near them...

• It's a bonus,it can turn girls on,but don't get to bulked up. I say it's a bonus 'cause face is much more important to girls.

• I want to be with someone I am attracted with. If they have the features that I look for then overall their looks aren't that important. I want a great smile, somewhat fit and a great personality.

I work at a gym and trust me... the girls at the gym are all about looks. They want someone that will be looking good as they are.

• to me not that important...usually guys who care too much about their looks are rude and have unrealistic expectations of women.

• That's good for you. yes I agree looks aren't everything, but I'm not working out for the looks, I don't drink or eat fast food nor do I smoke. I just enjoy living healthy and it's very stress relieving for me to lift weights. lol thanks for your input!

What Guys Said 2

• answer is yes, people say girls like personality over looks, but do you know how hard it is to get an athletic girl to give a fat guy a chance. Trust me I was once a little over weight with little to no muscle, but a gym membership, time and hard work changed my sex life!

• girls don't like boys they like cars and money...