If you wanted to attract a member of the opposite sex, how would you choose to look? GUYS/GIRLS WELCOME!

...in a public context...like a bar, club or something...

just an experiment to see what one gender thinks the other finds attractive in terms of clothing/make up/hair blah blah blah...obviously it will differ between people and genders...but that's kinda what makes it interesting.

Oh...fell free to critique each others answers as well...especially if its an answer by a member of the opposite sex...tell him/her if he/she has got the wrong idea

have fun...

Most Helpful Girl

• when I go out to a bar or a party my makeup is always natural with maybe a tad bit more mascara if I'm going out and maybe some lip gloss or something, if I'm trying to attract a guy ill be smiling and laughing a lot so he knows I'm an outgoing person and possibly fun to be around? its hard to explain but I'm never the girl to wear a tight dress and heels out to a bar because I think that attracts the wrong type of guy but I always try to look like I'm having fun and my clothes and makeup usually express that. I feel like I can dress a little more seductive when I'm going out with my boyfriend because its nice to impress him from time to time

What Girls Said 3

• I wear something that emphasizes my breasts (they're my best features), but still looks natural, like a tight T-shirt that's just low-cut enough to show a little bit of cleavage. Then, I'll wear either a miniskirt or skinny jeans, maybe a pair of shorts. Shoes are usually a cute pair of flats or sandals, maybe my favorite pair of boots. Not heels, unless I'm going somewhere that requires I dress up. I might also throw on a necklace or a pair of small, dangly earrings.

Usually, I'll leave my hair down. Might straighten it, might keep it wavy, but I'll blow dry it instead of air drying it. Makeup is very natural; subtle amount of eyeliner and mascara, a little bit of lip gloss, and some light pink blush. If I have a zit or something, I'll also wear concealer.

• I'd probably wear a dress that showed off my legs or something tight fitting to show off my lines. Something bright coloured and or nice print that stands out. Hair down and just tousled, no products in it. A little mascara and lip balm. Earings or a necklace. Slight heels or cute flats.

• like I do in my pic lol..

i usually do my eyeshadow in darker colors because I have like a weird eyecolor.. there a darker blue than most ppls and. I play up my eyes the most lol. just some shadow and eyeliner.. mascera everygreat once in awhile.usually ill dress in jeans and a cute shirt. ill straighten my hair and that's about it. I don't really act flirty unless its someone I really want even at that its more of an innocent flirt that can really go either way (im scared of rejection) but I don't think id want to meet a guy at a bar or a party, just shows a kind of life style that I don't want.. except every great once in awhile lol..

What Guys Said 1

• firstly,i get a new hair cut, I take a good and long bath so as to look fresh. I wear a tight shirt or t shirt that will reveal my muscles.i wear a nice jean with vans shoes. I put my favorite perfume (one milion) I get some money with me then I'm out :D without forgetting to wear my watch