How can you get rid of baggy eyes from crying?

Anyone know of a good, somewhat quick, way that works?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've used aspirin to decrease the redness, some ice pack/ cucumber slices and drinking some water and deep breathing.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop crying

• Thaaanks.... yeah, once I'm done crying what can I do to make them go away.

• Oh, I don't know. Sorry.

What Girls Said 5

• two tea bags ( best - orange pekoe) - make tea and take the bags out - when they are cool put then on your closed eyes and lye down for 15-20min - takes care of the puffiness and the redness pretty well. and I wouldn't put make up on after crying a lot - may get allergies. hope this helps!

• Take a shower,make sure you rinse your eyes with the water(yes it does work) and the water will help reduce puffiness.

Then apply either an icecube(wrapped in paper towels) or tea bags to your eyes,then Rohto V(might be pricey to you) or Visine.

• get a stick of foundation. Like a cover up stick, or something. usually works for me.

however when I start crying I can't stop!

• Haha me too... :(

thanks.

• i go to the bathroom and splash cold water on my face!

• cold water