Ladies: What the best underwear?

OK I need some that don't show VPL (visible panty line) so what's you're favorite kind for that? G strings, thongs, or boyshorts? Also, what's your fav fabric? Cotton, lace, microfiber, etc?

What does everyone recommend? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I love to wear cotton boyshorts or hip huggers. But if you're looking for something that won't show any VPL, you should invest in some seamless underwear. They are very comfortable and you never have to worry about and panty lines showing. They are about US$13.00 at Victoria's Secret or about US$6.00 - $20.00 at Clavin Klein Underwear. Go online shopping and search up some!

Good luck on finding the perfect pair :)

What Guys Said 2

• Boyshorts and doesn't matter.

• there's like this seamless underwear and its like a bootyshort but so thin that it doesn't leave VPL

What Girls Said 4

• Boyshorts for me are the best. And they're super comfortable too. I only wear thongs when I really really have to.

• I prefer thongs. And I like the feel of microfiber panties. I read or hear something about wearing a larger size panty if you want to get rid of VPL. And I also heard boyshorts are best. I suppose it comes down to your comfort. Maybe you could narrow it down to a couple, buy a pair of each and see which is best for you?

• I'd suggest a gstring or thong if you don't want any visible panty lines. Victoria Secret makes some seamless panties but I think they're a bit pricey for underwear... You should try these 3 out and see which you find more comfortable.

• I <3 hipsters and boyshorts