Ladies, do you find body hair to be attractive or a turnoff?

You always see some guys who have absolutely no hair on their body and then there are some that look like the wolf man. I personally have an okay amount of body hair, nothing crazy. What is your take on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• wolf man: OK but not ideal. No hair: OK but not ideal. some hair: ideal.

What Girls Said 8

• i prefer my men smooth. Kinda freaky when they have really hairy pits and it's all poofing outta there and it looks like they're holding some kinda troll doll under their arm.

*coughs* Really tho, some hair on a guy is OK, wolf men are scary yet fun to shave pictures into. And I love it when a guy shaves or at least trims his pubic area.

• Well, I've been told I'm strange but I like a fair amount of hair. I really like well groomed beards and facial hair. Pit hair is not bad but if it's excessive, I'd prefer it be trimmed.

I HATE getting a rash from stubble (although I think it's sexy...the stubble, not the rash! LOL) and I'm sure this has some affect on my preferences for facial hair.

Hair on legs/arms YES. It looks gay if a guy is too "slick". LOL

• Less hair but not no hair something about it in the right places is sexy but if I had to choose between hair or not I choose not

• I think hair is good in moderation, so pretty much the less the better! I hate it when those guys have long-ass beards and it's a major turn-off cause no one wants to have a red face after ribbing against your scruff and legit guys look SOO much hotter without those ugly-ASS beards

• I think both ways are fine as long as it is not to long quoting no wolf man and one place I don't personally like the hair is the armpit it doesn´t look clean I also think it make it smellier but really not long is the best

• i don't like any facial hair and I don't like hair on the chest or back...happy trail is cute tho :)

• NO HAIR NO HAIR NO HAIR NO HAIR NO HAIR NO HAIR NO HAIR

• I like a guy to have more hair than me. That's good. But I still won't turn a guy down because he has no hair or pretty much hair. But I agree with nermalinda. No wolfmen.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls usually prefer minimal hair, although knowing that you wax is usually a turnoff. The girls I attract tend to dig smooth guys, but like. I'm from an obscure place, LOL. Anyway, personally, I hate hair, lol. I live with it though, but the thing about gay/bi guys is quite often they have no problem with shaving it ^_^ Winnn.

Anyway, its never a major issue either way, apart from facial hair.

• You can look at the surveys, most women prefer less hair, its considered more attractive...

• Now that you say that, I do remember reading somewhere that men now are supposedly waxing and using hair removal products just as much or more than women are. Its kind of sad but true.