What do you think I should do?

My current boyfriend and I live together...and he's just been offered a job away for 5 nights a week.

What would you women decide to do if you were in my shoes?

Do I go back and live at home? I'm asking this because I know I'll spend more time at home with mum.

What happens when he's home for the weekends...and he has other people to catch up with?

Do you think I can trust him?

I'm not trying to be selfish but sometimes what about me?

I feel like I'll be waiting?

Please someone help me!

Also I'm at the age where possibly in a couple of years maybe thinking of having a family...what would happen then.

I'll be so lonely without him.

What Guys Said 1

• I am sorry to hear that. My partner and I do not live together so I miss her physically. I talk for hours with her, though. In the end you will have to do what your heart tells you. I ff you love him deeply and want a family, you should probably slug it out with those five weeks.

• Thanks for your feedback...it is really hard cause I love him to bits...i'm going to try and see how things end up. x

• That is all you can do, but I do hope everything goes well for the both of you.

What Girls Said 1

• *throws up hands and walks away* I can't touch this one, sorry

• You can try x Please anything?