What kinds of clothes?

This question is only for girls. What kind of styles/clothing/outfits do you like on men?

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys that don't give a sh*t about what they wear, as long as they don't give a sh*t about what I wear.

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• i like skinny jeans and a nice shirt but if the guy isn't in good shape then straight legged jeans look better. um converse or vans look good too XD it really doesn't matter as long as he looks good lol

1|1
    1|0
  • Preppy casual with a little bit of a trend.

I love it when a man can pull off bright colors like yellow or orange.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who can look clean cut with NO popped collar. Look like a man, not a hollister model. Hollister and ambercrombie are okay every once in a while but other then that it's just annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like a more country style.. like cute jeans, a button up shirt or maybe a ralph lauren polo... and cowboy or work boots. I think that's so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • a nice well cut denim and a checked shirt on a hot guy with a muscular toned body!

2|0
    0|0
  • casual, jeans, a polo shirt, no sagging, shiny leather shoes. Groomed shiny moisturized hair. Spikes are a no no for me. Tailored jackets penny loafers, if you wear nikes the shoes have to compliment the shirt. Stripes are fine only on shorter guys which I don't date. nice smile, leather jacket,and sex appeal link

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who care about how they look, labels, Miami boy type style. yummmmmm

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends on the type of guy, A well fit guy that goes to gym several times a week (my guy) I like it when he wears gym shorts and a white hanes tee! oh so sexy! ha ha but if your more skinny go for a skinny jean. or just go to a store in the mall and buy the whole outfit they have in sections if it fits good and looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • no shiney stuff on the shirt. no band shirts. don't dress like he is 5 or something.

plain dark blue or dark grey t-shirt that's well fitted. well fitted jeans without any holes, and a dress shirt (dark blue with black lines or something)... and pumas are ok... no big fat grey sneakers that look like a clown would wear. oh ok... that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nice fitted jeans and a dress shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys that wear Jordans, nice jeans and a nice shirt. His personal style can be whatever I don't know if I really care, just make sure you look good lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its really hott when guys wear skinny jeans but iif you have a mustache.. then you just look like a perve..

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.