What should I wear with khaki shorts? Please, nothing tacky.

I have these khaki shorts, they are tight and right above the knee. I was wondering what color, style, length top I should wear with it that will look cute. Please don't cause me to make a big mistake and walk around looking stupid. Thanks, I believe in you all fashionistas out there!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think most colors look pretty good with khaki lol

Probably black, red, or white? I'd match the shorts with a tank top or something

But it depends what look you're going for. My style is usually casual lol :]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd wear a white halter neck top with black sunglasses. Or a nice yellow-ee cream colored laced tank top. Something like this: link

You can also do a simple tee in colors of purples and pinks. Try a white collar shirt and spice it up with a necklace. I'd also suggest layering 2-3 contrasting colored cami's. If none of the above, try wearing a loose fitted floral top, with a nice belt over your waist.

Try these links for ideas:

link

link (this one could definitely work with khaki shorts).

link

link

link

link

You can finish up your outfit with a great pair of brown boots or a pair of red or green flats. Anything that you might feel comfortable in. If you want to keep it simple and clean - nice black sunglasses, with a black purse/bag and open wavy hair. If you want to be more dramatic - chunky bracelets and necklaces or earrings.

Goodluck.

• i wear khaki shorts all the time! are you talking long or like bermuda style? I like to wear a longer dark brown top and throw on some brown flip flops with a little deco on them. I would keep the top dark colored and accesorize alot! keep it casual

• I'd try to soften the outfit. personally I'd like florals for the top.

• you could either wear a simliar coloured fitted blouse (try any out doors style shop) some chunky jewelry and walking style boots or thongs (flip flops) or you could try a matching vest top big sunglasses. think outdoors and safari looks just type that into the net and you will get some ideas x

• link

try this

• You didn't mention haw tall or your size, but I think a hip length T bubble top would be cute.