Men's long hair styles?

i have long hair, and I was wondering is there any type of hairstyle for men with long hair that goes good with a suit? so I won't look like a hobo at homecoming!

don't know if this helps at all, but.

i have almost black hair, and I'm tan :D

thanks for the help everybody!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long dark straight hair with a slight wave landing above the eyes on a guy. As long as it looks good long then long hair is the best(above eyes and covers back hair line) the floppy style is sexy. But cropped hair can look hot too:) yours sounds perfect!

What Girls Said 7

• It helps if you tie it back in a low ponytail... Almost all guys can pull this off & it's looks clean and nice.

• Thanks for the suggestion! I think I may try that.

all I got to do for homecoming now is get a date :D

• Well good luck with the date.. And if you do have it in a ponytail, don't use any product in your hair like gel, it looks unnatural and it will have a funny look to it when it dries.

• OMG LONG HAIR IS SO HOT

just wash it and comb it

and choose the color of the suit carefully

a picture would be helpful

• I agree with ilyurbella, go for a neat ponytail at the nape of your neck.

• Just go get it cut ..if your hair is almost black and your tan you can pull off the taylor lautner look ,unless your fat ,then get in shape before homecoming(:

• Corn rows!

• Thanks for the idea, but I don't think corn rows are gonna work for me :(

• Men with long hair = EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• ewww. I do not like long hair. I suggest you cut it. At least a little bit. Long hair is just...so...bleh.

What Guys Said 2

• nooooooo hairs anymore plsss I'm tired of hairs all the time seriously

• Pig tails... diffently stand out..