If girls and guys look at me in college, does that mean I'm a pretty girl?

not a lot of people tell me I'm pretty to my face...so I never had 100% confidence I was...but I do notice a lot of women and men equally looking at me when I go to school...i do make effort to make sure I look good and follow fashion trends...people say I'm cute, but I just don't know if I'm pretty or not...

wow, I didn't know such a question would cause so much controversy...hmmmn =/

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing for sure, people are intrigued by you. It's only natural that human beings look at things that are either shiny or interesting.

What Guys Said 7

• Education is worth much more than looks; have more pride in yourself, you're headed in the right direction early in life.

~ ArtistBBoy

• This being the moral answer. lol. always has good answers

• I appreciate that, thank you.

• uh, send me a picture and ill tell u. simple procedure

• it could be that, or maybe they look at you because you dress fashionably

• your a girl, you don't need confidence

• do you have a picture?

• Just ask them, they will tell you... post a pic... or maybe you have a bogger hanging from your nose...

• pics or it ain't true. why would you go anon. if you get compliments but don't prove it?

• Pressure to get pictures? Especially as anon yourself - why bitch in the first place?

• But if your brother said he's god - you'd just laugh.. So why challenge her to prove anything - just bust on her: "Right! Your god and I'm mary poppins" - and then be on your way.. or better yet, don't say anything. There's no sense pressuring someone to validate their proof against you, it will only hurt you in the long term.. Just trying to help you out, not trying to start a fight.

• Look at every other comment from the guys. they say it too, not just me. uw started it of course.

What Girls Said 1

• what matters is your heart, if only everyone in the world can have the kind of eye that guy obtained in "Shallow Hall" movie I believe people will stop asking this kind of questions