Girls what is your favorite hairstyle for a guy?

Girls what kind of hairstyle turns you on.

0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the buzz cutts I don't know y but they are attractive, and on ther people the longer hair like zac efrons fit another persons face, I guess it depends on the person

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• Mohawks are hot. Not the stupid ones with the sides buzzed and a little strip of hair down the middle. I'm talking about full-out spiked mohawk with shaved sides. :P I also like hair down to the shoulders and curly/wavy "skater" hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • ah Rob Pattinson hair style is sexy, its thick long kind of waves like sex hair...or Zac Efrons hair in Charlie st cloud...i hate justin beiber hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • the one that a guy feels most comfortable. I like guys with longer hair, but if a guy hates long hair, and feels more confident in short hair, then I prefer short hair on that particular guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVEEEEEEE short hair with spikes in the front! AAKKK! gets me going ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • long kinda like zac efron, but messier

2|0
    0|0
  • If it suites him and if he has healthy hair - LONG.

^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • buzzed with a crown :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I like the fo-hawk or something curly. I think it mainly depends on one's personality to which hairstyle suits them best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like very short hair. It really turns me on. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with long hair. I always have. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • find something which looks good on you don't think a model cause a good haircut not always made you look good or hot sometimes its making you look silly

0|0
    0|0
  • buzz

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.