Why is it that really hot guys are usually jerks?

Same goes for really good looking girls too actually. It's like they think they're the sh*t and are better than everyone else.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• they are used to having their asses kissed and treated like royalty so they end up viewing others as below them. they werent born like that, but society made them that way

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Because they can get away with it

2. Because it's a part of what makes them "hot" (being unavailable)

3. Because young people are so shallow that "beautiful people" get prince/princess syndrome from being looked up to before people realize how worthless shallow physicality is

2|3
    0|0
  • some of them know they are hot and take it to the extreme and those are the d*** heads. others are confident but not cockey and since they are a lot better looking than us ewe assume they are arrogant since we think so highly of them and they are confident. even though you don't think you are looking at it this way, you are subconciously and that's why anyone who is hot must be conceited

0|1
    1|0
  • Because people automatically worship them and give them what they want. Also they receive a lot of attention just because they are good looking and thus think people will let them do whatever. They think they are special and worth something when really all they might have going for them is their looks.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's all a matter of perspective. I just don't find some girls THAT attractive but to other girls I'll be the nicest person in the world. I'm sure you know some guys who you think are really nice but there is probably a girl out there just like you that thinks he is a d***head because he doesn't like her

0|0
    0|0
  • They think they can be. They know people will be lining up for them. Funny part about life is, looks fade. So all these hot people now, probably won't be later on in life. Looks only get you so far.

0|0
    0|3

What Girls Said 3

• thats not true. also that depends on what you mean by "really hot." anyway I guess the answer most people will give is because they have been told they were better physically and get lots of attention. some conventionally attractive people are that way but not all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually, yes it is true. I've only met one conventionally really hot guy (tall, dark and handsome type) that was nice. So not all the time, but for the most part...

• because they are hotter than everyone else and hot-ness is valued in our culture...therefore, with the power of beauty, the beautiful become corupted

0|1
    0|0
  • probably because all their life they got away with sh*t because they have a pretty face

1|2
    0|0