Girls what kind of facial hair do you like on guys?

of course there's many more styles of facial hair but I think those are the most common. if you don't like what you see in the poll feel free to pick another.

• Clean shaven
  • Chin strap
  • Go tee
  • Full beard
  • Stubble

Most Helpful Girl

• for me, it depends on the guy.

for example, goatees look SEC-SEE on some guys, but on others...just...ew.

One thing that's just not right is the long greasy hair-long beard combo. it makes you look extremely homeless (which is OK if you are but otherwise...).

• Haha you win for saying SEC-SEE. it made me laugh lol. and nobody likes greasy beard guy.

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on the guy's face. Flip through a few magazines at the barber shop for pictures of guys with the same facial structure as you or ask your barber what the latest trends are.

Some guys look good with facial hair, some don't.

Some guys rock the 5-o'clock shadow look, some just look scruffy.

Just avoid the 18th-century lamb chop sideburns or the ZZ Top beard and you should be fine.

• I like it when my guy goes from clean shaven to stubble. I don't like actual facial hair, but my guy doesn't need to shave everyday. He needs to shave at a minimum once a week. Usually more but I guess it depends on the guy too.

I dated one guy who went from clean shaven to stubble from morning to evening. It only took him two days to have about an inch of hair. Crazy. But yea, I prefer cycling from clean shaven to stubble.

• I can't pick because it all depends on the guy himself.

• I like whatever looks nice on a guy. Like my boyfriend, he rocks the gotee and the lines or whatever they are. A lot of guys just can't though, and OK that's fine, just shave then. Personally though, I like someone I'm dating to have something on their face, I'm not sure why, I just don't like when their shaved because when you have facial hair, it signifies your a man (I know not really, but like in Greece a long time ago that's how it was).

• It truly depends on what you can rock.Some "styles" are for some guys,some aren't.It really depends

• one day stubble

• Stubble is actually quite sexy. I'm not a fan of the other facial hair options.

• I like a little bit of a gotee.. or however you spell it

• i like shaven, goatee and stubble

it depends who it is though

but stubble or goatee kinda hurts when making out =(

• I like a little stubble, it's hot

What Guys Said 0