Does a beautiful face make up for not such a great body?

Okay so, I'm pretty confident with my face, I'm told constantly how beautiful I am. But, my body isn't the greatest thing in the world. I'm a little bit stubby because I'm muscular and I'm short, my legs are the bigger part of me, not my torso, which makes it more difficult. I am currently on a diet and have lost five pounds. But my question here is.. Does a nice face make up for not such a great body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's reverse the question, would you date a guy who was good looking but not have a six pack and is average? Whatever you answer is the expectation that you should have from males. For most guys, as long as you're not morbidly obese, a pretty face is good enough.

What Guys Said 9

• yeah I personally look at the face first and then the body the face is where the first impressions generally take place then the booty for me

• well your body can always get greater if you compliment other women on there nice bodys

being positive and determination can do you wonders for your curves

and its empowering them and making them feel good

its a win win

and yes a nice face is cute but its nice to have it all

id say you can

• I love a great face because the body will get boring way down in the relationship, I just don't like big girls. Tits don't matter and ass has to be at least a 6. Either tight and firm or big and bubbly

• Ive got the big and bubbly ass.

• See a big bubbly butt is good, you shouldn't have posted anonymous your probably a good catch

• Well, ill friend you

• For me it does. A pretty face trumps the body in my case. The face is what you see all the time and what you are looking at most of the time.

• Not to me. The whole package is important.

• you're shallow

• A woman has to be above average in order for me to be with her. And so what if I'm shallow. Women around my age are just as shallow men. I consider myself decent looking and yet, I've never been on a date or had sex that goes to show how shallow they are.

• depends on the guy but plenty of guys would definitely date you. personally I am more about more about the body so if "not so great" is below my standards then it deosn't make up for it

• I would say yes, a beautiful face goes a long way!

• It does for me...

• For me it does. You'll always have a pretty face. Weight comes and goes.

What Girls Said 2

• In a way it can.Most of my guy friends say a good looking face is an absolute MUST and that a good looking face can kind of make up for a "bad body"

I assume you mean you're pear shape

• i would think/hope so.. because that's what we look for in guys. as long as the person is not like obese