How can girls wear bikinis?

O.K. I am a guy and I have always wondered how girls can wear a bikini? Now do not get me wrong I love that girls wear bikinis, but I have always wondered do girls feel naked? I mean their is almost no cloth that is keeping their private areas private. I know this sounds like a weird question and it maybe, but I have always wondered this!

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not that much different from wearing bras and panties. it doesn't feel weird at all. it feels good

What Girls Said 6

• Well we're all born naked, right? I just feel comfortable in a bikini...or in a bra and underwear, though it depends a lot on the setting. Obviously, I'm not gonna wear a bikini to school, or a bra and underwear anywhere in public, haha. But it's not as if I'm inherently uncomfortable in them. Cause I'm not one of those people who think, "AH! The human body's so gross and needs to be covered 24/7!"

• I feel more uncomfortable in my bra and panties than in a bikini,I don't know why.I guess it's because,when you're wearing a bikini,it usually fits the setting;beach,pool,jacuzzi etc,where as panties and bra are to cover up your "bits" under clothing.

It really isn't as weird as you may think

• I always thought it was funny that if you walked in on someone that was in their bra they would scream and yell. yet the same person a week later is walking around in a bikini that showes off more than the bra.

• Now that I think about it, it is pretty weird. I don't at all feel naked in a bikini, and I love wearing one, but if someone saw me in my bra and panties, I would feel embarrassed. It doesn't make sense.

• I like it...haha.(:

• LOL we're use to it I guess, we've been wearing bikinis since we were 5 years old!

• probably the second the best thing to being naked.

:]

i could live in my panties and bra all day. lol

• Problem with doing that is that society says its indecent exposure to. unfortunately :P

i mean. some guys wear speedos. so why can't we wear speedos all day? the same reason you don't wear bran and panties out in public. is indecent

What Guys Said 0