Guys, what do you think of cellulite?

Seeing as at least 90% of women have it...

• Ew, ugly
  • Don't care
  • Not ideal, but not a deal breaker
  • Don't notice it

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite is when your skin is not strong enough to hold the fat deposits underneath them, so the structures collapse on themselves. I don't think it's unhealthy on its own but it's definitely not a sign of good health.

Obviously it's not attractive but it's not really that huge of a deal.

One thing to keep in mind about cellulite is that it's more possible to get rid of it than most people think. You gotta be both in shape and also eat well (not too much, and also only eat healthy foods) but it's possible to do it.

I think it's sorta like how it's possible for any guy to get chiseled but most guys stop their efforts short of actually getting there.

• I don't have it, but it doesn't seem that easy to get rid of - there are some women who spend a lot of time trying to get rid of it, and even celebs have it. And if they could get rid of it, they would. Also: you adressed not eating right or being out of shape, but genetics are a large part of it too.

• In my defense, I didn't use the word "easy", I used the word "possible".

• Cellulite is caused by fat cells trapped between layers of connective tissue. In women, the fat isn't distributed in even rows, so it's able to push through the connective tissue. It's not because the structures collapse on themselves. And in a lot of cases, it's not because of poor health either.

What Guys Said 10

• can't really hold it against them, they didn't ask for it...

• Like you said, over 90% of women have it. It wouldn't bother me I feel women make too big of a deal about stretch marks and cellulite, neither would turn me off and neither are just confined to girls, there are guys that can have one or the other or even both.

• Its normal for a lot of people. Even thin people have a little.

• Maybe it's not the greatest thing ever but my bet is guys practically never notice it unless it's very egregious and, like me, don't care.

• depends on how much

• I just found out what it was and I don't care.

I think I have it too lol

will girls care if I have it?

I mean how can I expect a girl to not have cellulite when I do. Thus, I don't care if she has it or not

• Actually, I quite like it.

• 90%, is that really true?

• My Girlfriend don't have it. I guess it wouldn't be so bad as long as it wasn't on her butt. I like to use her ass for a pillow .

• The cottage cheese look...meh not a deal breaker...other things more important like the face or personality...

What Girls Said 2

• alot of people have it .. some more than others.

it could be caused by many things, like eating unheathly, and genetics.

Even skinny girls have it too !

If you act like you don't have it and have confidence, I'm sure most guys won't even notice lol

• i don't have it;D