What do you like that no one else cares about?

For me it's shopping lol. Shopping isn't everything to me or anything, but I enjoy shopping. I like bags, and glasses and clothes. But no one around me seems to care about it and they're always telling me that I'm wasting my time. Which I don't understand, but they do stupid things that are beyond me.

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• computers, anime, reading, I like to listen to music no matter what language it's in and people just look at me weird. Like there's something wrong with interest in other countries/culture >.>

What Guys Said 2

• sitting out in the rain/ bad weather, I find it peaceful but everyone looks at me like I'm insane :) cept a very close friend, think she joins me to just be with me tho.

• Obscure 1980's music, little-known sports facts, American History, etc. But I enjoy what appeals to me, it doesn't matter to me what other people think about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I play drums and everyone in my family is like

"why doesn't she just play flute or something 'nice'"

-__-

• i love shopping

• Music. A lot of people in my life think it is a waste of time, but its exactly how I like to spend my time.