Who thinks Debra is hot on "Everybody Loves Raymond"?

That has become my new favorite show since I bought them on dvd. I'm just saying if my future wife looks as good as debra in her 40's that will be pretty nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• HOW GREAT IS THAT SHOW! its my 3rd fav sitcom!

Debra is okay she looks better with long hair than short hair at the beginning of the season

I get what you mean though, she has a flat stomach, tight butt and thighs, nothing jiggles.

C'mon any woman that 'had 3 kids' and looks like that (its very very rare) what man wouldn't love that!

What Girls Said 2

• I absolutely LOVE that show.

But I've never thought she was uber attractive.She's ok,at some points her body shape is awkward,but after she had the breast implants and cosmetic surgery she did look 10x better.

I think Ray gets better looking in the show as he got older

• I'm a completely straight male, but I'm going to agree with you that ray got better looking as he got older. I actually think roberts wife amy may be better looking than debra in some episodes.

Whats your favorite character and episode?

• Yeah totally he tells debra come on deb your gonna tell me that she doesn't wrap her tentacles around every part of your life and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze. Is that what her gonna tell me right now hahaha

• Haha,when she criticizes Debra

• i don't think she's hot, but love that show. funny

What Guys Said 3

• shes from my hometown

• Yes but that's highly unlikely so keep watching the show...thats as good as it will get...

• She did look better as the show progressed.