Why do white men love tats and piercings so much on women?

i worked at a bar as a cocktail waitress and I could always predict which men would talk to and request the girls with all the tats and piercings...it was the young white guys.

what is it about tats and piercings that white guys love? I only have 3 tats and at the time had 4 piercings but have taken them out. is this just a white thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being white and male, I can't EVER recall a moment when I thought piercings or ink was a welcome addition on a woman.

I find excessive piercings a real turn off.

Some tats I have seen I didn't mind, but on the whole I don't think some people understand how stupid it's gonna look later in life.

I would imagine it has more to do with the types who frequent the place you work. I find it difficult to imagine the guys who stop in are a good cross section of the male population.

However...something I heard a comedian say on the subject... "If she's gonna do that to herself, she's gonna let me do anything I want."

Dunno if that's the mindset, but it's something to ponder.

• "If she's gonna do that to herself, she's gonna let me do anything I want."

I love that quip! :D

What Guys Said 9

• Its not that we like them more, there is just the stigma that they will be fun for a night.

• I'm white (a bit too white to my taste, but...) and I do not like tattoos or piercings.

(but then I'm not really 'young')

Don't worry about that: the chances you meet me in a cocktail bar are really small. :D

• It is a possibility that only white men like that,but I can't speak for every guy. But I do fit your stereotype it's the type of girl I'm attracted too, to me she seems like a girl who knows her sh*t and what she wants as well as being her own person and not giving a sh*t about what other people think, that's the kind of girl I go after, so if I see a girl who has multiple tattoos and piercings I go after her, it also has something to do with the fact that I have a couple tattoos with more to come, just the kind of girls I go for. Best I have for you.

• for white people in general read second paragraph

just so you know, I'm not the best example because my preference in women are for the most part the opposite of most white men (atleast in the U.S.) the right tatoo or peircing (more so tatoo) could turn a girl from not attractive (like I don't even know she exists) to erristable. for the tatoos I think its because I love art but am litterally retarded art wise so I am attracted to artists and subconsciously related tatoos to artists.

as for the peircing that is just more common in surburbs and most suburban people are white, so that's prabably why. when I say peircing I mean anything other than the ear lobe. well It may more common in cities in other states but as far I know its not

• "litterally retarded art wise " and angry at the spell corrector? (6)

• Oh, you were making a joke (not sarcasm) and I'm guessing (6) is the number of mistakes (if I'm right, you a need a better hobby)

• Well I'm white and I dislike piercings anywhere but the ears, and while tattoo's can be cool, most of them that women have are lame.

• why is this a generalization. who said I like them? and I'm a white 21 year old guy.

• I think girls made this one up. I don' think guys are a fan of her putting stuff all over her body!

• Of course they are that's why.suicide girls is so big...

• I'm a young white guy, and I dislike tattoos and too many piercings.

• Girls with tats and piercings attract guys who like them...

What Girls Said 0