Gay guys are such good friends!

Idk y. But they are so sweet and caring. I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they like to shop, like cloths, and basiclly like a girl...

• not all of them some are just like boys and like everything boys do

What Guys Said 2

• Heh, I knew a girl who met this guy she was totally into. He was sweet and caring and so interested in her. When she asked her friends what this guy's story was and whether he was single, she found out he was gay. So you're definitely not the only one who feels this way. Girls in my program had a crush on this same guy, but turned out he was gay too. You're definitely not alone in finding them to be great guys.

• I have to disagree, but that might be because I'm a dude and like to hang out with other dudes.

What Girls Said 5

• yup...true..totally true..besides of being funny they give you advice on everything from clothes to relationships, there just so adorable.. I love them...best friend you'll ever have :O

• It depends.Some gay guys are like girls;backstabbing,two-faced,lying,deceitful,of course those are individual qualities but I know my fair share of homosexual men

• haha yea I had this gay buddy and he was awesome.. he was so goofy and dramatic he could be an actor lol..i miss that dude

• It depends on the person, but usually yeah they are good friends.

• I know they are the best! you feel totally comfortable talking to them because you know they are not going to hit on you or try something