Do I have enough clothes?

I'm a guy. I have 12 pairs of jeans that I wear. I have 6 plain white tee shirts. 6 plain black shirts. Then I have one jacket and four hoodies two plain black and two plain gray. I only have like 3 pairs of shoes right now but I'm gonna get some this weekend so maybe 6 or 5 pairs. Anyway is that enough clothes for a guy? I'm a jock bw. And it seems like all my friends have like ten jackets and shirts will all kinds of designs and tons of shoes. But all I have is jeans and plain stuff. Idk. Help me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need a pair of slacks, a pair of khakis, and at least one good polo shirt, one dress shirt, and at least two ties.

Other than that there is nothing wrong with keeping it simple.

Some things are timeless. Jeans and a white or black T-shirt has been cool since my grandparents time, whereas if you look at shirts with designs or logos from even just a few years ago, they already are starting to look out of style.

What Girls Said 4

• That makes it sound like I gotta lotta clothes D: haha, but anyways, a lot of jocks where I'm from wear Aero, AE, A&F, and Hollister. But my favorite is Hollister(: hahah, but anyways, if you go to aeropostales online site, they have quite a few cheaper shirts on there, like for 10.00 or so? some maybe cheaper, Idk, I don't shop guy clothes, I've looked once or twice and they have some cute graphic tees

• You could consider buying more shirts...unless you wear the tee's because you're a jock...but button up shirts and maybe graphic tee's

• 12 pairs! Damn!

• I think you need some logo t's or some kind of variety. all black and all white is beyond boring

you have enough shoes, 3 pairs is plenty

What Guys Said 3

• 2 jeans 4 shirts 1 torn shorts 1 pair of shoes all I got :)

• That a lot of jeans, but too few shirts. I've only got 3 pairs of jeans that are presentable, and around 40 or so shirts including undershirts.

• Man, I've got three pairs of jeans, one pair of boots, and like, five tops, and two jackets. That's all I can affoooorrrrrrddddd. Your lying in it babyyy.